Frequently asked questions
- Out of the Ordinary
- First time users
- Do I need to make a booking?
- I am an account holder with Brittany Ferries Freight, what does this allow me to do?
- I have a consistent shipment pattern, can you help?
- Do you provide written confirmation of reservations?
- Can you provide shipping details?
- What information do I need to provide for a reservation?
- I am involved in the carriage of specialised cargoes, does this make a difference?
- There's more than one driver, do you need to be informed?
- What are the opening times of your Reservations offices?
- Latest Freight News
- Peace of mind
- Bureau de Change
- Security and Privacy
- Brittany Ferries and the Environment
- Conditions of carriage
- Bunker Adjustment Factor (BAF)
There's more than one driver, do you need to be informed?
Yes. In times such as these, when vigilance is called for, you will understand our need to obtain your authority at the time of booking.