Frequently asked questions
- Out of the Ordinary
- First time users
- Do I need to make a booking?
- I am an account holder with Brittany Ferries Freight, what does this allow me to do?
- I have a consistent shipment pattern, can you help?
- Do you provide written confirmation of reservations?
- Can you provide shipping details?
- What information do I need to provide for a reservation?
- I am involved in the carriage of specialised cargoes, does this make a difference?
- There's more than one driver, do you need to be informed?
- What are the opening times of your Reservations offices?
- Latest Freight News
- Peace of mind
- Bureau de Change
- Security and Privacy
- Brittany Ferries and the Environment
- Conditions of carriage
- Bunker Adjustment Factor (BAF)
What information do I need to provide for a reservation?
Vehicle type and registration, dimensions, goods carried and number of drivers - and of course, your account number!