Frequently asked questions
- Out of the Ordinary
First time users
- What information do you need for a reservation?
- When can you confirm freight reservation?
- When do I receive my tickets?
- What's included in the price?
- How can I pay?
- Can you help with foreign currency?
- What are the embarkation procedures?
- What can I do to combat the threat of illegal immigrants?
- What are the penalties involved?
- Will I be sent a receipt?
- Latest Freight News
- Peace of mind
- Bureau de Change
- Security and Privacy
- Brittany Ferries and the Environment
- Conditions of carriage
- Bunker Adjustment Factor (BAF)
What are the embarkation procedures?
All freight vehicles exiting the UK are required to pass over a weighbridge, located in our freight compounds. On all departures you are required to check in at our Freight Offices and supply a valid passport and a description of the goods being carried.