Frequently asked questions
Out of the Ordinary
- What is the maximum weight that you can carry?
- What is the maximum width that you can accept?
- What is the maximum height that you can accommodate?
- How do the procedures differ from general traffic?
- My vehicle exceeds 2.5m in width, does this incur a surcharge?
- Can you accept hazardous cargoes?
- What documentation is required?
- How much notice is required?
- Do I need to display warning labels?
- Do you offer plug-in facilities?
- I understand that you are specialists in carrying live shellfish, what makes you different?
- How can I obtain further details about the trans-shipment of shellfish?
- First time users
- Latest Freight News
- Peace of mind
- Bureau de Change
- Security and Privacy
- Brittany Ferries and the Environment
- Conditions of carriage
- Bunker Adjustment Factor (BAF)
I understand that you are specialists in carrying live shellfish, what makes you different?
Over the years, we have become the natural choice for the transport of this highly perishable commodity. In fact, there is in the case of Poole, a specialist facility designed for the trans-shipment of shellfish.