Frequently asked questions
- Out of the Ordinary
- First time users
- Are you able to carry loose packages/deck cargo?
- What are the opening times of your offices?
- When can I deliver/collect an unaccompanied vehicle?
- Do the check-in times differ for freight?
- I am moving house, can I take my pets with me?
- I am a regular freight driver, can I travel with my pet?
- Do you carry live animals?
- I understand that parking space at ferry ports is at a premium, is this the case at your ports?
- I have cargo to move. Can you recommend a suitable carrier?
- Where can I find your Conditions of Carriage?
- Are there restrictions on the carriage of children?
- Latest Freight News
- Peace of mind
- Bureau de Change
- Security and Privacy
- Brittany Ferries and the Environment
- Conditions of carriage
- Bunker Adjustment Factor (BAF)
Are you able to carry loose packages/deck cargo?
Insurance restrictions preclude us from carrying deck cargo. However, we may be able to suggest an alternative - please call the Freight Sales Office for advice.