- Frequently asked questions
Latest Freight News
- Current news
Past news articles
- BRITTANY FERRIES SUPPORTS GBR MATCH RACE TEAM
- Abnormal Loads - Reporting Time
- RHA Newsflash 3721 - Exert: SPAIN - BLUETOOTH PHONE EQUIPMENT & SWITZERLAND - MOUNTAIN PASSES INFORMATION
- Vehicle Lashing Points
- Further Security Measures in Santander
- Enhanced Security Measures in Santander
- Parking restrictions - refrigerated vehicles, Millbay Docks, Plymouth
- Brittany Ferries Announces New Twice Weekly Service To Bilbao
- Fleet and frequency of sailings update...
- Significant Boost in Capacity for Santander
- Brittany Ferries Freight Customer Survey - Prize Draw Results
- Poor driving conditions caused by snow in France & the UK.
- Five Weekly Crossings to Northern Spain from Mid-March
- Weekend Parking - Ouistreham - Update
- Santander Port - New Access for Freight Vehicles
- Abnormal Load Parking - Santander - Update
- Brittany Ferries to double Freight-Only Service to Spain from October 2009
- Fast Craft For A Fast Freight Service
- The Armorique
- Bunker Adjustment Factor (BAF) - 1st August 2008
- Olympic Road Freight Management
- New Brasserie Style Service 2007/08
- Weekend Parking - Ouistreham
- Access to Freight Compound - Ouistreham
- Freight Road Shows - 2007
- 2007 Commercial Vehicle Show
- Improved Meal Choice For Commercial Vehicle Drivers
- Cotentin Launched
- Hazardous Cargoes - Pre Advice
- Increased Security Measures
- Quality Assured Survey - Draw Prize Winner
- New Round-Trip Booking Services
- The Mont St Michel - Extra Capacity to Caen and Roscoff
- The new Pont-Aven
- From All the Four Corners
- Brittany Ferries 2011/12 Winter Schedules
- Peace of mind
- Bureau de Change
- Security and Privacy
- Brittany Ferries and the Environment
- Conditions of carriage
- Bunker Adjustment Factor (BAF)
Abnormal Load Parking - Santander - Update
The Port Authority has assigned an area where abnormal load vehicles may be parked at times when they cannot move. Drivers are obliged to leave the Port area. In order to gain access to this area, it is necessary to notify Brittany Ferries Santander, tel. 942 360197 (firstname.lastname@example.org), and they will be given precise instructions.
For those drivers who are unable to access the port within these times we suggest they use the CIUDAD DEL TRANSPORTISTA facitilities Tel.+34 942322418 / +34 609187043, which are only 100m from the Port entrance where vehicles of any size may be parked and benefit from 24 hours surveillance.
Cost per hour 0.80€.
Cost for 24 hours 10€.
Please contact us should you require further information and/or assistance..
Updated 17th November, 2009