Brittany Ferries Freight
- The best choice of routes and destinations
- Largest route network from South Coast
- State of the art vessels ensuring unrivalled punctuality
- Individual and corporate enquiries handled by our dedicated team
- From small vans to the largest of abnormal loads
Call: +44 (0)871 244 0900Get a Quote
Bilbao port guide
Address and contact details
Terminal de Brittany Ferries
Puerto de Bilbao
GPS coordinates: Lat: 43.35378, Long: -3.07035
Bilbao has excellent road connections to all of Spain and Portugal and the route provides a reliable year-round freight capacity. Bilbao is 4 hours from Zaragoza, 5 hours from Madrid and 8 hours from Barcelona.
The Bilbao ferry terminal is accessible from both the west (Santander) and the east (Madrid and Barcelona) via the A8. Take the N644 turn off and follow this road to Bilbao ferry port.
Brittany Ferries operates from a new purpose built terminal in Bilbao Port situated near the village of Zierbena some distance to the west of the old ferry terminal at Santurtzi.
Driving distances from Bilbao