Frequently asked questions
Welcome to the Brittany Ferries Help area. You can browse through the most popular questions below, browse sections using the list on the left, or use the search box below to ask us a question.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
- What are the opening times of your Reservations offices?
- There's more than one driver, do you need to be informed?
- I am involved in the carriage of specialised cargoes, does this make a difference?
- What information do I need to provide for a reservation?
- Can you provide shipping details?
- Do you provide written confirmation of reservations?
- Will I be sent a receipt?
- What are the penalties involved?
- What can I do to combat the threat of illegal immigrants?
- What are the embarkation procedures?
- Can you help with foreign currency?
- How can I pay?
- What's included in the price?
- When do I receive my tickets?
- When can you confirm freight reservation?
- What information do you need for a reservation?
- I have a consistent shipment pattern, can you help?
- I am an account holder with Brittany Ferries Freight, what does this allow me to do?
- How can I obtain further details about the trans-shipment of shellfish?
- Do I need to make a booking?