Brittany Ferries Freight
- The best choice of routes and destinations
- Largest route network from South Coast
- State of the art vessels ensuring unrivalled punctuality
- Individual and corporate enquiries handled by our dedicated team
- From small vans to the largest of abnormal loads
Call: +44 (0)871 244 0900Get a Quote
Poole to Santander route details
A proven weekly service to northern Spain, offering the opportunity to bypass France. Operated by our freight-only vessel Cotentin, this exciting service is designed to provide the transport industry with a year-round solution to the weekend driving restrictions in France.
Poole is easily accessed with good road links from the M3/M27, A31 and A35, while Santander is reached from east or west via the A8. From Madrid via the A1, A68 & A8 and from Barcelona via the A2, A68 & A8.
|Average crossing time||27 hours|
|No. of sailings from Poole||One per week|
|Departure times from Poole||Poole to Santander timetable|
|No. of sailings from Santander||One per week|
|Departure time from Santander||Santander to Poole timetable|
|* The above information is a summary applicable to sailings between 30 March & 28 October. Published departure and arrival times may vary due to seasonal, tidal or commercial conditions|