Brittany Ferries Freight
- The best choice of routes and destinations
- Largest route network from South Coast
- State of the art vessels ensuring unrivalled punctuality
- Individual and corporate enquiries handled by our dedicated team
- From small vans to the largest of abnormal loads
Call: +44 (0)871 244 0900Get a Quote
Portsmouth to Santander route details
Brittany Ferries offers up to three sailings a week from Portsmouth to Santander on its flagship, the Pont-Aven, and Cap Finistère. These vessels offer the only crossing to Northern Spain from Portsmouth.
Portsmouth ferry terminal is located directly off the M275, and the links to the M27, M3 and M25, it is easily reached from London, the Midlands and the North, while Santander is reached from east or west via the A8. From Madrid via the A1, A68 & A8 and from Barcelona via the A2, A68 & A8.
|Average crossing time||24 hours|
|No. of sailings from Portsmouth||3 sailings per week|
|Departure times from Portsmouth||Portsmouth to Santander timetable|
|No. of sailings from Santander||3 sailings per week|
|Departure time from Santander||Santander to Portsmouth timetable|