Brittany Ferries Freight
- The best choice of routes and destinations
- Largest route network from South Coast
- State of the art vessels ensuring unrivalled punctuality
- Individual and corporate enquiries handled by our dedicated team
- From small vans to the largest of abnormal loads
Call: +44 (0)871 244 0900Get a Quote
Portsmouth to Bilbao route details
Our twice weekly service from Portsmouth to Bilbao operated by Cap Finistère, provids the fastest crossing to Northern Spain from Portsmouth.
Portsmouth ferry terminal is located directly off the M275, and the links to the M27, M3 and M25, it is easily reached from London, the Midlands and the North, while Bilbao is close to the small village of Zierbena. To reach the port follow signs from the motorway to Portua and then Ferry. Zierbena lies approximately 13 miles (21km) to the west of Bilbao and is accessible from both the west via the A8 (Santander) and the east (Madrid, Barcelona and SW France).
|Average crossing time||24 hours|
|No. of sailings from Portsmouth||2 sailings per week|
|Departure times from Portsmouth||Portsmouth to Bilbao timetable|
|No. of sailings from Bilbao||2 sailings per week|
|Departure time from Bilbao||Bilbao to Portsmouth timetable|