Brittany Ferries Freight
- The best choice of routes and destinations
- Largest route network from South Coast
- State of the art vessels ensuring unrivalled punctuality
- Individual and corporate enquiries handled by our dedicated team
- From small vans to the largest of abnormal loads
Call: +44 (0)871 244 0900Get a Quote
The Pont-Aven, Brittany Ferries' flagship, was launched in March 2004 at a stroke cutting the crossing time on the Plymouth/Santander service by up to six hours. Crossing times on the Plymouth/Roscoff and Roscoff/Cork have also been reduced.
The ship boasts stunning features including a superb pool and leisure area, exclusive freight drivers' lounge and relaxing bars.
Freight Drivers' Accommodation
- Two Berth cabins
All cabins are en suite with air-conditioning. Cabin upgrades are offered subject to availability, at an additional charge.
- Self-service Restaurant
- Pool & leisure area
- Bureau de Change
- Video Games Room
|Max Draught||6.80 metres|
|Service Speed||27 knots|
|Shipyard||Meyer Werft, Papenburg, Germany|
|Engine Power||50,400 kW|
|Propulsion Power||43,200 kW|
Pont-Aven ship guide