Brittany Ferries Freight
- The best choice of routes and destinations
- Largest route network from South Coast
- State of the art vessels ensuring unrivalled punctuality
- Individual and corporate enquiries handled by our dedicated team
- From small vans to the largest of abnormal loads
Call: +44 (0)871 244 0900Get a Quote
Mont St Michel
With its cavernous garage decks, Mont St Michel offers vast capacity on the very popular Portsmouth-Caen crossing. Built as recently as 2002, she features a wide range of facilities including an internet café.
Carrying up to 125 freight units in over 2000 lane metres, the ship also features a range of state-of-the-art navigation and safety management systems making it not only one of the most comfortable Channel ferries afloat, but also one of the best equipped.
Accommodation on board
- Four Berth cabins
All cabins are en suite with air-conditioning. Cabin upgrades are available subject to availability, at an additional charge.
- Self-service Restaurant
- Coffee Shop
- Bureau de Change
|Max Draught||6.20 metres|
|Service Speed||22 knots|
|Shipyard||Van der Giessen de Noord, Netherlands|
Mont St Michel ship guide