Brittany Ferries Freight
- The best choice of routes and destinations
- Largest route network from South Coast
- State of the art vessels ensuring unrivalled punctuality
- Individual and corporate enquiries handled by our dedicated team
- From small vans to the largest of abnormal loads
Call: +44 (0)871 244 0900Get a Quote
Brittany Ferries' freight-only vessel Cotentin provides a significant increase in capacity on the Poole to Cherbourg service during the week when not operating her weekly direct services to Bilbao & Santander. The weekend service 'opens' up a bypass service to Santander, enabling transporters to avoid the weekend driving ban in France.
The freighter provides space for 120 articulated vehicles year-round in 2200 lane metres. Accommodation for freight drivers is in 120 two-berth, en-suite cabins. The ship was constructed at a cost of some €80m in Finland and underlines Brittany Ferries' long-term commitment to its freight business.
Accommodation on board
- Two Berth cabins
All cabins are en suite with air-conditioning.
On board facilities
- Self-service Restaurant
- Games Area
- Fitness Room
- TV Lounges
|Gross tonnage||19,909 UMS|
|Max Draught||6.30 metres|
|Service Speed||23 knots|
|Shipyard||Aker Yards, Finland|
|Power||2 x 12000 kW|