Brittany Ferries Freight
- The best choice of routes and destinations
- Largest route network from South Coast
- State of the art vessels ensuring unrivalled punctuality
- Individual and corporate enquiries handled by our dedicated team
- From small vans to the largest of abnormal loads
Call: +44 (0)871 244 0900Get a Quote
Cap Finistère began sailing under Brittany Ferries colours in March 2010.
Cap Finistère provides two return sailings a week from Portsmouth to Bilbao as well as a weekly service from Portsmouth to Santander.
Complementing our existing services, 'Cap Finistère' combines a high cruising speed with the space, comfort and service for which Brittany Ferries ships are renowned. As well as a range of spacious and well-appointed cabins, customers can enjoy a choice of restaurants, comfortable bars, live entertainment and movie lounges.
Entertainment & facilities
- Sun deck with covered veranda
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Games Room & Slot Machines
- Heated Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Cash Machine (dispensing Euro's)
- Information Desk
- Disabled Toilets
Accommodation on board
- 2 berth outside cabins (beds side by side)
- 4 berth cabins (with and without porthole)
All cabins are en suite with air-conditioning. Cabin upgrades are
available subject to availability and an additional charge.
Food outlets & bars
- Le Café du Port (Brasserie style restaurant)
- Blue Marine (Cafe / Salad Bar)
- Planets Bar
- Belle View Bar
|Gross tonnage||32,728 UMS|
|Max Draught||6.40 metres|
|Service Speed||28 knots|
|Shipyard||Howaldtswerke, Kiel, Germany|
Cap Finistère ship guide