Brittany Ferries Freight
- The best choice of routes and destinations
- Largest route network from South Coast
- State of the art vessels ensuring unrivalled punctuality
- Individual and corporate enquiries handled by our dedicated team
- From small vans to the largest of abnormal loads
Call: +44 (0)871 244 0900Get a Quote
The latest addition to Brittany Ferries' fleet, mv Armorique constructed at the Aker shipyard in Helsinki, was delivered to Brittany Ferries in February 2009 and commenced service on the Plymouth/Roscoff route. This is not the first ferry in the Brittany Ferries fleet to bear this name: the previous Armorique operated from 1975 to 1992.
The new €81 million vessel is used solely on the Plymouth-Roscoff route, replacing Pont l'Abbé. She provides a significant and welcome increase in freight capacity as well as offering the highest standards of accommodation to freight drivers.
|Max Draught||6.30 metres|
|Service Speed||25 knots|
|Shipyard||STX Europe, Helsinki|