Brittany Ferries Freight
- The best choice of routes and destinations
- Largest route network from South Coast
- State of the art vessels ensuring unrivalled punctuality
- Individual and corporate enquiries handled by our dedicated team
- From small vans to the largest of abnormal loads
Call: +44 (0)871 244 0900Get a Quote
Our ships are particularly well suited to the carriage of anything up to 6m wide and 5m high.
We accept all classes of hazardous goods on our Poole to Cherbourg route. We are also able to carry a wide range of less restrictive categories on our other ferry routes.
Our ships and ports are fully equipped to handle the full range of unaccompanied and wheeled freight items.
Brittany Ferries is highly experienced in the safe transportation of thoroughbred horses and other animals to be used for breeding purposes.
Our fast craft service is restricted to vehicles under 6.5m in length and 2.6m in height with maximum weight per axle of 2 tons.
Brittany Ferries provides plug in facilities for refrigerated vehicles free of charge.
Read the latest Brittany Ferries freight news - updated regularly.